Our Cityscape 2-Uptown project is nearing completion next year and we just opened up the 10th floor as part of the current pricelist to beef up the dwindling inventory count.
The present promo is relatively attractive inasmuch as it involves discount privilege when you want to avail the hotel services of Cityscape 1-Padagdait.
But what's more beneficial is the equity scheme. The 75% of the 20% equity is payable within 12 months and the remaining 25% is payable in full at the 13th month.
This will make the equity a bit manageable in our budget, so to speak.
Sleek, Modern, Trendy… Your Style, Your Home Away From Home…
|Cityscape 2 Residential Condominium and Condotel|
► LOCATION: Juana Osmena St., Cebu City (near Mango Ave.)
► FLOORS: 16 (storey)
► No. of UNITS: 114
► Target DELIVERY: 1st Quarter of 2013
► RESERVATION: P20,000
► HOTEL / CONDOTEL: 3rd to 9th floors
► RESIDENTIAL: 10th to 16th floors
► Condo Residential Unit Features:
▬ Studio Type
▬ Completely Tiled Kitchen and Bathroom Floors
▬ Granite Kitchen Countertop and Cabinets with sink & faucet
▬ Balcony &; windows
▬ Water Closet & Lavatory
▬ Provision for Telephone and CATV
► Condotel Unit Features:
▬ Rental Pool Programme
▬ the same with residential units except for kitchen countertop and cabinets
▬ additional features are:
• Coffee Table
• Water Heater
• Television with Cable / Internet
• Closet / Dresser
• Bathroom Finishes
• Wall-mounted Airconditioning Unit
• Sofa set (for Presidential & Junior Presidential Suites)
• Minibar (for Presidential Suite)
• Bathtub (for Presidential Suite)
▬ Rental Pool Programme
• Owners of the unit may produce rental revenues,making the ownership of a unit an income-generating investment.
• It will be managed by a professional hotel management operator
• No more association dues or maintenance fees
• Enjoy 30 days free stay in the hotel for one year !▬ Projected Annual Income
• 85% hotel occupancy rate,which is the average hotel occupancy rate of quality hotels in Cebu
• Operating expenses including hotel management fees is estimated at 60% of the total revenues.
The projected annual income of a standard condotel unit would be P167,000.00 so the return of investment can be expected in less than 10 years and from thereon, the owner/investor can earn income perpetually from his unit regardless of whether his unit was rented or not.
▬ Hotel Lobby & Reception Area
▬ Conference Room
▬ Entertainment Level
▬ Swimming Pool
▬ 2 Elevator Units
▬ Automatic Fire Alarm System
▬ CCTV Monitoring System
▬ Standby Generator
► How does the hotel management work?
▬ Signing of Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the Hotel Operator to enroll under the Hotel
Management Program and use of his unit will be locked in for minimum of five (5) years, renewable
▬ Share of revenues will be received by unit owner, monthly or quarterly
▬ Other requirements & privileges of hotel unit owner shall be posted later.
► How many days in a year can the unit owner use his/her unit?
▬ Free use for 30 days, nonconsecutive, (minimal fee may be imposed on consumable items)
▬ This is an estimate only and may vary upon signing of MOA.
► What are the requirements?
- Reservation Fee of P20,000.00 (non-refundable; non-transferrable)
- Valid residence certificate / passport
- 2 Valid IDs
- 3 pcs, 1x1 pictures
- Proof of Billing
- Special Power of Attorney, if applicable
- Birth Certicate
- If married: Spouse´s 2 valid IDs; Spouse´s valid residence certificate or passport; Spouse´s 1x1 pictures; Marriage Contract
After submission of the above requirements, signing of Contract to sell shall follow. To avoid the
cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of your reservation fee, please comply all the above
documents within 30 days from date of reservation, including payment of your first monthly
Signing of Memorandum of Agreement with Hotel Operator (applicable for hotel unit owners).
► What are the available Payments and Financing Schemes?
Three (3) available payment terms:
2. In-house financing, maximum term of 5 years.
3. External financing
▬ Pag-IBIG (Home Development Mutual Fund)
• First monthly downpayment shall commence 30 days from date of reservation.
• 20% Minimum downpayment required, payable in eight (8) equal monthly installments. Depending
on the contract price, minimum monthly downpayment (net of reservation) is Php16,701.00.
• 80% Balance payable for a maximum term of five (5) years in 60 equal monthly payments with
12% interest rate thereon, commencing 30 days from scheduled full downpayment. Depending on the contract price, minimum monthlydownpayment(net of reservation) is Php33,132.57. If reservation is made within 1-15th day of the month, the payment is due every 15th day of each month. If the reservation is made within 16th to the end of the month, payment is due every 30th day of each month.
► What are the available Mode of Payment?
1. Cash or dated checks
2. Post-dated Checks
3. Manager´ss / Cashier´s Check
4. Online Remittance (for buyers abroad)
► When is the unit ready for Turnover?
► What do I need to know or do prior to turnover or occupancy?
1. Full downpayment
2. Payment of Move-in Fee of 1.5% of the TCP
3. Signed Contract-to-Sell or Deed of Absolute Sale
4. 24 Post-dated checks of monthly amortization, for in-house financing
5. Letter of Guarantee (LOG) & Notice of Approval of Loan (for external financing)
6. Complete Documentary Requirements
7. Payment of any Outstanding Real Estate Tax due from the unit owner
8. Payment of 1 month association dues and issuance of 11 post-dated checks for the association
► Turnover Process
1. Notice of Completion shall be sent to advise client when unit is ready.
2. Unit owner will confirm when he/she may inspect unit, within ten (10) days from receipt of notice.
3. Unit owner along with the property administrator will conduct inspection/punchlisting of the unit.
Any rectification of punchlisted items will be done immediately but completion may vary depending on
nature of punchlisted items.
4. Once unit is acceptable, a Certificate of Acceptance and other documents will be signed by the unit
5. To avoid any delays with the turnover process, please make sure that all required fees and
deposits are settled before unit turnover.
6. If above turnover requirements are completed, clearance from the Association / Property
Administrator will be issued to the unit owner and owner may already occupy the unit and keys to the
unit will be turned over to the owner.
7. Unit owner shall be provided with the Condominium House Rules and Regulations during the
turnover as guidelines for the operation of the condominium building.
8. Any improvements, alteration, or modifications by the unit owner (that will vary from deliverable
unit) may only beintroduced after actual turnover of unit.
9. Certain warranties may be voided by any unit alteration.
If the unit owner or representative fails to inspect and accept the unit within thirty (30) days from
date of notice of completion, it shall be deemed that the buyer has automatically accepted the unit.
► Unit Acceptance thru a Representative
If the registered buyer is not available on the scheduled turnover of unit, his/her duly authorized
representative can accept the unit in his/her behalf.
1. The representative must be submit a duly notarized Special Power of Attorney (SPA). If unit owner is out of the country, the SPA must be duly certified and authenticated by the nearest Philipppine Consulate Office where he/she is residing.
2. Copy of ID of Atttorney-in-fact
► For booking a site tour, reservation and more info on the featured project, please contact:
*Cherrey Mae Bartolata
▬ Online Property Marketing Specialist
Contact Form: http://tinyurl.com/3elajam
USA Contact Number: 0015012519974
Mobile: +639238586890 and +639151182605